Eyelash Extension Remover
Our Eyelash extension remover is super gentle and has no fume gel type eyelash extension glue remover.
How to use glue remover
- Apply eye pads and tape as if you would lash the client
- Apply the remover with a micro brush, from underneath and on top of the glue bonds. Apply as close as possible to the lid without touching the skin.
- Apply 2-3 pieces of tape on the tips of the lashes to tape the lash extensions down.
- Apply a small piece of cling film on top of the lashes. Leave for 5-10 minutes, depending on the amount of adhesive that needs to be removed.
- Starting at the inner corners, grab the pad, tape and cling film at the same time and gently pull outwards and towards the outer corners.
- If any lashes remain, use tweezers to remove them.
- Cleanse twice and rinse twice with Eyelash Extension Foam Cleanser. Lash as per usual.
Suitable for any type of eyelash extensions.
Keep the bottle closed when not in use. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances. Keep the bottle tightly closed.
H2O, Propylene Carbonate, Poly Ethylene Glycol, Etoxy Ethanol, Methoxy Ethanol, Paraben, Vinylpolymer salt.
Made in Korea.
Shop our eyelash extension kit here
NEW eyelash extension course is available. Click here for more information